LIFE STORY INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE
What is your first name?
How old are you?
Where were you born?
What was your childhood like?
What did you do for fun?
What is your fondest childhood memory?
What were your hobbies growing up?
What was school like for you?
Favorite meal as a child?
Favorite birthday or Christmas present?
5. What was your mother/father’s profession?
6. What is your favorite memory of your father?
7. Did you experience any wars or The Great Depression?
What was it like? How did it affect you?
8. Are you married?
How did you meet your spouse?
Favorite quality about them?
What marriage advice would you offer a newlywed?
9. Do you have any children?
What was the best part of motherhood/fatherhood?
How was being a parent different in your day compared to how it is today?
10. What was your profession?
Did you enjoy it?
11. What was the happiest moment of your life?
12. What is one of the hardest things you have had to face?
13. What do you think younger people have to look forward to in their older years?
14. What do you miss about your younger years?
15. What is the coolest thing that has been invented in your lifetime?
16. What is one of your greatest accomplishments?
17. Do you have any regrets?
What would you have done differently?
18. Do you have any hobbies that you enjoy today?
19. What brings you joy?
20. How would you describe what the word love means?
21. If you could give any advice to future generations/your posterity, what would it be?
22. Do you have any other stories or experiences you would like to share?
* These are just some examples of questions that I may ask. Please let me know beforehand if there are any specific questions you would or would not like me to ask during the interview. You can also submit up to three personalized questions. Note that we might not get to all of the questions within the 60 minute filming period, but I will try my best to cover the most important milestones of the individual’s life. If you’re interested in a longer interview, there is an option to purchase more time.